The topic of anti-ageing is now more topical than ever, because every woman wants to be young and attractive. Luckily, however, there are numerous ways to make small corrections that have a big impact. There are various treatment methods for wrinkle treatment. The body's own blood plasma, reworked with individually needed additives, or hyaluronic acid are suitable as a filling material for wrinkle injection.
The day usually begins with a glance in the mirror, and this moment should bring joy.
Wrinkle treatment without surgery
The quickest way to tackle wrinkles is to inject wrinkles with hyaluron, because this ensures a rapid correction of the volume deficiency if the required effort is relatively low. In wrinkle treatment, the highly water-binding hyaluron is injected under the skin.
Hyaluronic acid is found in different networks, from thin to stable. The thin liquid fills fine wrinkles on the lips and eyes. Greater stability is necessary when replenishing deep nasolabial wrinkles, spraying and contouring the lips and lifting a hanging corner of the mouth. The hyaluron must be even denser for the volume structure of the cheeks, chin, décolleté and hands.
Hyaluronic acid is also found naturally in the human body and is broken down by the body after six to 12 months. This is mainly dependent on their metabolism. Hyaluron does not normally cause allergies, but hyaluron should not be used if there is a hypersensitivity to chicken protein. In this case, the wrinkles can be injected with the body's own plasma, which at the same time has a freshening effect.
The most common applications for hyaluron are:
- Worry wrinkles
- Rorious wrinkles
- Crow's feet
- Witch folds
- Nasolabial wrinkles
- Puppet lines
- Upper lip folds
- Mouth-angle folds
- Strawberry sense
- Neck wrinkles
Information on wrinkle injection with hyaluron
- Smoothing light to deep wrinkles
- Duration of treatment 20-30 min.
- On request local anesthesia
- A few days of recovery
- No scars
- Sport possible the following day
- Sauna, swimming pool and sun exposure possible after 1-2 weeks
- Use of cosmetic products possible the following day
- Duration of action averages 9-12 months
- Unloved often repeatable
- Age under 18, pregnancy and breastfeeding, hypersensitivity to chicken protein
- Only high-quality natural aesthetics products, CE-tested
- Products are not of animal origin
- As side effects, a slight redness and occasional small hematomas are possible. These subside after a few days
- Free consultation